You can update your recording at any time. To record a new Video/Audio you must delete the previous recording to replace it and you CANNOT retrieve deleted recording again. All information is considered confidential information and we do not share or disclose your information with any third party (such as websites application widget or lead form).We may make Use of Your Information for various lawful business purposes. Among others, these purposes may include using Your Information to:
Engage in customer support. For example, we might confirm and complete transactions requested by you, verify information you provide to us and provide you with administrative notices.
Contact you and provide you with information. For example, we might provide or contact you through telephone, email, postal or other communications with Service updates, promotional materials, surveys, offers, quotes, and personalized information and other information from our business partners or us.
Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations. For example, we might obtain feedback regarding our Services, understand and anticipate your needs and preferences, better understand your use of our Services, customize and tailor Service content and advertising, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, engage in statistical analysis and provide feedback to our vendors, advertisers and other third parties.
We may disclose Your Information:
- To our third-party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our Services’ maintenance and security. These companies are authorized to Use Your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep Your Information confidential;
- To third parties that are interested in contacting you or providing offers to you that may be related to our Services or about products or services you may find of interest;
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- To enforce or protect our rights;
- In connection with a Business Transfer, as defined below (see Business Transfers, below); and
- To our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common control or management with us).
It is solely your responsibility to share your password and login info with the person that is handling your final arrangements. The person must log in using your information to attain your recordings.Lifetimeofmessages is NOT responsible for emailing and/or delivering your recording to anyone upon your time of passing if not requested to do so.